Verity Fae Turned One!

It's been almost a month since our sweet little Veri Bean celebrated her first birthday. It was a whirlwind of a week, full of wonderful family, decorating, sewing, and savoring the last days of her tiniest.

I know realistically nothing really changes between day 364 on this earth and 366, and yet it felt like a giant mountain we were about to summit, and see in full view, but have to cross to the other side, leaving the climb behind. Knowing that Verity is out last and final baby, it was bittersweet to say the least.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our beautiful daughter. A great friend of mine (Megan Brothers), said to me once upon a chat, "How did we live so long without her?" It's exactly how I feel. Every single day. She is joy in it's entirety. She has the sweetest disposition, is very watchful and observant and loves to be a jokester too.

I shared this to my social media platforms the day after her birthday, Feb. 23rd this year...


Verity’s Bday was such a blast yesterday! We celebrated with family and loved watching her try to hug her cake. It was beautifully made by my friend Kayni and Verity was thrilled to dig into the frosting!

I worked for a week sewing her romper for her special day. All told - there are lots of little sewing ❤️ mistakes but I’m totally ok with that. I ordered these two beautiful fabrics from Spoonflower mid January and was on the hunt for just the right pattern for little Veri Bean. It’s the perfect amount of dainty, playful and sweet just like her... our little #rainbowbaby

The final touches and small details to parties/gatherings is where I love putting in a ton of thought and energy in prep for the big day. I helped to throw a baby shower for my friend’s Joni and T.J.. The weekend before and their lovely folks gifted me a flower arrangement and the helium balloons to use again! It was a great opportunity to repurpose some already beautiful touches and they added so much! As mentioned before, my friend Kayni of CakeLove Custom Bakery made all of the gluten free cupcakes and Verity’s Bday cake! I found her little cake top banner on Etsy a while back and it looked gorgeous bringing it all together! I cooked up another batch of homemade gf lemon crinkle cookies (bc they are Ever’s favorite) and thawed some leftover homemade cream puffs from the weekend before as well! My friends Anne and Krissy passed off their rainbow skittles (+some mini hot dog croissants) to me after Bunco this week which again made for an easy addition to incorporate with the help of friends! I found the sweet milestone banner on Amazon and ordered the square prints from my favorite little printing company of late called @parabopress! The sweet PomPom grad lands were a Spritz deal on Target Circle and feel like spring all over our house. Those may have to stay up awhile to get us through this long and cold winter over here.
I geek out about throwing parties for those I love but also capturing it through my lenses. Thus a post basically just highlighting that. But oh so fun! Right?!
Verity is 1 year and 1 day old and I don’t know how we lived so many years without her. She’s the perfect addition and such a grand reason and person to celebrate! ðŸŒˆ









































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amity's Big Debut in Album Art!

Mind Control and Moving Arms

One of the Hardest Weeks