When Your Art Expands

I love the fact that photography has allowed me the opportunity to capture meaningful moments in my life that I want to remember, but I equally love that it also has been the avenue for me in capturing my extended family and the growth of their families too.

Amity is the oldest of 5 grandkids currently on Aaron's side of the family and his two sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time with 3 of those 5! What was even more neat was the spacing - which was completely unplanned on any of our parts but they are all 5 months apart. Everest was born in October, Gracelynn was born in March, and Cash was born in September. The three of them are so fun to watch together (when the rare chance comes for us all to be together now that everyone lives pretty far away and spread out).

Here are some peeks at these three littles from the babe phase to now.








Thankfully, I've also snagged lots of pics of all the grands or bundles of them here and there as well and these are some of my all time favorites!



Even the real life ones... like this....


And I of course have to add a few of the oldest grand (Amity) and the now youngest grand (Stetson).














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amity's Big Debut in Album Art!

One of the Hardest Weeks

Giggling, Smiling, and Growing Up So Quickly!