Friends of mine and Ami's

My dear friend Rheannon and I were friends in high school but kind of lost touch over the last decade. Who would've thought that these little ones could've brought us back together and helped spawn a really healthy, beautifully, uplifting, and supportive friendship for both of us. 


Rheannon's son Jeremy was born just 6 months after Amity and what originally got us back into hanging out was that Rheannon hired me to capture Jeremy's first little moments here on this earth, outside of her comfy belly. It was so perfect, precious, and special.


Now our two little hoots are growing up and experiencing the world together whenever the 4 of us can set up a play date. Ami and Jeremy are fun to watch as they practice sharing, looking, standing, and Ami has tried to show Jeremy how to scoot around furniture.




Rheannon has been a huge help in me finding some time to get myself to a place of feeling healthy and making good decisions about what I put in my body to give me the energy to be a great Momma to Amity. It's a journey for sure, and not one I'm at the finish line yet of, but together we are supportive to one another, through texts, facebook rants, and recipe ideas... I couldn't have asked for a better friend to have come back into my life at this time.

And I'm so excited that she has asked me to be Jeremy's photographer and to help capture these great milestones of growth that he's making. They change too fast! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amity's Big Debut in Album Art!

One of the Hardest Weeks

Giggling, Smiling, and Growing Up So Quickly!