Friends

I love taking time to hang out with my good friend Jolene and her beautiful daughter Stella. There's something about a great friendship that always leaves me feeling thankful and grateful, yet undeserving. I somehow ended up getting some of the best friends a person could ever ask for, and Jolene definitely makes the top of the list.


Jolene and I have been friends now for 5 or so years. She and I teach together at Gilcrest Elementary and found, after getting to know one another, that we have quite a bit in common in terms of love for art, creating, cooking, and now having GIRLS!

Today we met for coffee at a local shop (Your Place Coffee) and just enjoyed being around each other. She was corralling little Stella, who is constantly on the move now, and I was feeding Amity the majority of the time. It didn't matter. Just being able to sit, talk, or not talk was so peaceful and welcome and I love having a deep friendship with her in which we can share that together. We can enjoy doing nothing.

We both are in the habit of bringing the camera wherever we go now, and here are a few shots of our little outing.
Stella Jennie - Already 14 months old!

Comments

  1. Beautiful babies! Stella is so big! And Amity is a doll :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amity's Big Debut in Album Art!

One of the Hardest Weeks

Giggling, Smiling, and Growing Up So Quickly!